How long can I stay?
Two to four nights
Or longer if you wish!
What’s included in the basic cost?
24-hour full board includes:
- All meals – continental breakfast, pack lunch, cooked evening meal and supper snack
- Free access to tea & coffee for Group Leaders
- Use of all facilities, grounds & resources – subject to availability.
|Low Season||Mid Season||High Season|
Residential Groups: price per person per night 2012-2013
Leaders go FREE!
Groups of up to 29 students: up-to 3 leaders go free
Groups of 30 plus: 1 leader goes free for every 10 additional children
*Additional charge for lunchtime barbecue meal adds £1 to the cost of ONE 24 hr. stay.
Please note minimum numbers apply
Day Groups Tutor Prices
|2012/13||£195 per day|
What should I do first?
- We recommend making a preliminary visit to discuss your programme
- Then we need a deposit with a signed booking form to secure your stay
- Make sure you have read the Terms and Conditions and Health and Safety Policy
- Following that we can make all the necessary arrangements for you
- Please note that bookings are only made after receipt of deposit.
What are the other costs?
As well as full board accommodation costs you will have to add the cost of coaches (from school and during the week), entrance fees to sites or attractions and the cost of tuition by Rippledown staff if required.
Staff hire costs
|Half Day||Full Day|
A Tutor appropriate to each activity will be assigned to each residential group.
The cost includes relevant worksheets and resources.
(Guide prices only, through a local coach company)
|53 seater||25/33 seater|
|RD – Dover return||£215||£190|
|RD – Deal return||£190||£170|
|RD – St Margaret’s Bay return||£175||£155|
|RD – St Margaret’s Bay single||£155||£135|
Guide prices through a local coach company